Friday 15 July 2016

A Letter To The Past

"True friends stab you in the front."
Dear younger me/Virgo,

Hold on tight and please, prepare yourself.

A lot of people are about to walk all over you, you'll be in a position where you can't do anything about it, but don't fall down into darkness, pick yourself up, don't let it get worse. Don't choose to go to a certain secondary school just because your so called "friends" are going there.

You're going to hear a lot of horrid insults, but seriously just listen to the compliments, don't let them trigger your anxiety, because it's hell.

You're going to be trapped in this disgusting pit of despair, called your mind, for a long time. But even when you relapse through those emotions and thoughts, don't give in, because very slowly things get better.

You will depend on others to keep you happy at first, then alcohol and smoking tea. But even then, don't do it. Don't let your mind control you with the past. You're going to hear that you're fat, ugly, piggy, worthless etc. but don't let your mind control your meals or what you see in the mirror, because your friends actually look up to you, they seriously DO think you're beautiful and perfect.

Don't let your "best friend" call you worthless or weird as a "joke", get rid of her before it's too late because she's immature and controlling.

You will come across a lot of fakes. People in front of you will fake depression, self-harm, anxiety, fears etc. and try to be like you and others around you. Don't be scared to confront them, because even if they deny it, you can tell when people lie because we're gifted with that. xD

For a little while you'll see the world in black and white, but when he opens your eyes you'll see the world in colour, so hold onto him forever and don't look back.

We both know that we have a lying problem, so just tell the truth for goodness sake.

You won't believe me when I say that you're living like a storybook in 2016, but you are. Your life won't always be perfect but trust me, I'm working on it though, and it's going alright if you ask me.

The people that drag you down need to go asap. I know how hard you'll find it but trust me it's so much better than living with it and being scared of the past.

I wish you'd know what life is going to turn into, and I need you to be prepared more than anything, we're surviving right now, not living, we'd be living if I had prepared myself.

Remember. "True friends stab you in the front."

~From present me/Virgo x

1 comment:

  1. I love this post! Makes me think about everything that's happened and everything that could happen, very deep :)

    ReplyDelete