Sunday 3 July 2016

'All The Bright Places' Book Review

Helloo internet!

Today I'm going to be a nerd and talk to you about a book.

This book is changing my life, (Changing because I haven't yet finished the book) it's called 'All The Bright Places' and it's the most beautiful book I've ever come across.

The ideas Jennifer Niven has come up with and used are amazing, there are so many life lessons within the chapters, me and my boyfriend have decided to learn from it too. We're going to go wandering in the Summer together maybe with a couple of other friends too, we're going to live.

“We are all alone, trapped in these bodies and our own minds, and whatever company we have in this life is only fleeting and superficial.”

Superficial means that something is not thorough, deep, or complete; cursory.
Fleeting means lasting for a very short time.

From personal experiences I strongly agree with this quote and I fully relate to it, sometimes it feels as if I'm stuck, or lost, unable to escape from my own mind. I know people that feel trapped in the wrong bodies. The only company I've ever had in my life hardly lasts a year, and sometimes it's completely perfunctory and effortless.

Jennifer Niven knows what you think about life even if you don't. She knows what's kept at the very back of your mind, even if you can't quite reach it, she will reach it for you.

It's a really stunning book and I 100% reccomend it. Even if you don't read that often, this will change your opinions and mindset towards certain subjects.

Have an amazing day, and I hope ya'll consider reading 'All The Bright Places'.

~ Virgo x

1 comment:

  1. I read this book and I absolutely loved it, I did a book review on it on my own blog as well back when I read it, and it's fun to read someone else review! It is so cool that you and your boyfriend got inspired to go wandering- that sounds so fun. I like how you related it to your own life as well, that's a really neat way to do a book review. Great post!
    -Vivian
    http://moonsworlds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete