Monday 12 December 2016

Reasons to Live

Heyo internet kiddos!

Recently I've felt so incredibly alive that it's all so breathtaking. I realised that there's always something or someone to live for, and there's always something to look forward to, and so i decided it'd seem convenient to count off my reasons to live.

Reason 1 - Moments Shared With Friends or Family:

(I'm not in the photo because I was the one taking it)
Not too long ago I spent a whole day with my closest friends, we went up to the car park roof to watch the sunset, it's the best moment I've ever shared with them, and they made it so indescribable and so absolutely amazing, I honestly can't describe it.

The day was perfect and I wouldn't change one thing about it.

Any special moment shared with family or friends is worth living for, maybe it doesn't even have to be a special moment, just any moment shared with your loved ones is the best thing in the whole entire world.

Reason 2 - The World:

This one may sound silly, or stupid, but seriously, everyone has the world to live for, the most special places are the ones closest to home. Usually I go on walks, my favourite one was a ten mile walk up a hill and through wooded area, it was beautiful and once you reach where it is you aim to go, it's so worth it, it feels as if you're on top of the world.

Walking helps with depression, anxiety and stress, so this one is definitely one of my favourites.

Even if you think you've explored everywhere around your hometown, you probably haven't, however you could always go on a roadtrip, catch a train to somewhere completely new, or maybe get on an airplane to visit another country.

Reason 3 - Knowledge of Different Cultures:

I know how ridiculous this sounds, but in every single country everything is completely different, even the way we speak, no one speaks the exact same. There are millions of different cultures: Religions, countries, tribes etc. and then subcultures within them.

Knowledge of different cultures could
also be tied in with living for the world, but in my opinion travelling and learning about different cultures are completely different things.

Learning about other cultures first hand (travelling to observe them and get involved with cultural 'rituals' or 'routines') could be a massive eye opener and you'd be meeting new people, trying new foods and learning about others ways of living.

Reason 4 - For Someone:

You're always living for someone: for friends, family, pets, neighbours, subscribers, followers, fans, etc. You're just never aware of it.

Once you become much more aware of who actually truly cares about you, you may realise how many people you're influencing and how many people you're living for, and trust me, they couldn't live without YOU.

Sometimes people are closer to you than you realise, so don't take them for granted, an argument is nothing, and it's not something you should lose a strong friendship to, if you love someone then let them know, because they may not know how much they really mean to you.

------------------------------------------------------

I know I only have four reasons listed, but in my opinion, they're quite strong reasons to live.

Stay safe, I love you all!

~Virgo x

No comments:

Post a Comment